preparing help for localization?
Because there are a wide range of Help technologies around, the preparation of Help for Translation is a reasonably involved one. However, there are a number of basic steps that are common to all Help projects:
- Open and generate the Help.
- Examine source files to ensure that they build correctly and thatthere are no missing topics, graphics, or other files.
- Analyze the Help files to identify which files require translation.
- Isolate translatable files
- Analyze files against memory.
- Translate using HTML translation tool.