At Opticentre our vision is to advance the future of localization technology and processes. We are the world's first hosted solutions provider for major software companies who want to release their products in multiple countries on first day of release at lowest cost, with maximum velocity and highest quality.
Our team of dynamic, talented professionals currently has vacancies for DTP Professionals to step into busy projects for our demanding clients.
We are looking for well educated professionals with a zero-tolerance quality threshold, personal flexibility, great time management, a love for team working, a passion for pressure and an enthusiasm for the world of IT.
The right people will be provided the training, support and cultural environment equivalent to the best that US Silicon Valley has to offer - in Plovdiv.
- Fluent in English
- University degree
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Experience in MS Office, Adobe InDesign, Adobe FrameMaker, QuarkXPress.
- At least 2 years previous experience as a manager
- Age - over 25 years
The Project Manager performs the following activities:
- Manage projects communication with foreign clients
- Coordinate project activities
- Supporting the team
- Maintain the quality and payment
- Identify prospective leads; develop new client relationships via cold calling, internet research, and trade shows